RE: embedded help

Subject: RE: embedded help
From: DBennett -at- Foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:17:52 -0400

Check out anything by Intuit, especially QuickBooks and Turbo Tax. In my
opinion, their stellar embedded help is one of the main reasons their
products have been successful.

Dannette Thompson Bennett
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com

Foundation Software, Inc.
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors