RE: Using Word to create help?

Subject: RE: Using Word to create help?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:58:38 -0400

Hi Priscilla,

Your e-mail address suggests that you work for a little company called
Intel. Perhaps you can convince them that purchasing RH or WWP (WebWorks
Publisher) would be more cost-efficient than paying you to reinvent the
wheel.

Geoff Hart was concerned that WWP needs a very powerful computer to run
effectively with large projects, but since you're working on "a simple web
application," that shouldn't be an issue.

Good Luck,

Dan Goldstein

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com