TOC's, Indx, Xrefs missing links

Subject: TOC's, Indx, Xrefs missing links
From: Thomas -dot- Burke -at- bbc -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:17:03 -0600

Dear All,

I did search the archives but did not find anything that helps me.

So, here goes. I have been using Adobe products for 15+ years and have
just encountered a 'new' problem (well new to me).

I have written a user guide in Word 2002 and in its first draft state
published it for review - all fine.

I now want to publish 2nd Draft and whatever I try; PDF writer, Distiller,
and Acrobat 5.0, the Tables of Contents, Figures and Tables, the cross
references and the Index and Glossary NONE of the links are working.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Tom

PS. Please accept my apologies if this message is repeated in the list - I
have been experiencing problems posting.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com