RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?

Subject: RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:36:32 -0400

My client's might buy RoboHelp for me to use in the creation of
documentation for his small software application.

The application is a quality control management program for
laboratories. It's not large, and I have yet to have full access to it
(we're working on it).

It remains to be seen whether RoboHelp will be needed at all, but my
best judgment is that he would require only RoboHelp for Word for his
project. I've used the following chart to conclude this:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/robohelp/productinfo/comparison/product.html

The description of RoboHelp for Word says it includes context-sensitive
Help, although the product comparison chart indicates that a special
tool is not in the product.

The text of description of RoboHelp for Word is at
http://www.macromedia.com/software/robohelp/productinfo/overview/word.html:

RoboHelp for Word integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Word, so you can
create professional Help systems for desktop and web-based applications
with software you already know. Create Help systems that include Help
topics, Table of Contents, Index, Glossary, context-sensitive Help, and
more.

Would you agree that at first glance, RoboHelp for Word would be
sufficient for my client? I'm planning on giving him a tentative opinion
(that's all he really wants at this stage).

Thanks for your help.

Bonnie Granat
www.GranatEdit.com

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com