ADMIN: Apologies and update

Subject: ADMIN: Apologies and update
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:58:17 -0600

All,
Sorry that the TECHWR-L site and list have been a little flaky
for the last couple of days. We started seeing strange problems
on the Web server on Wednesday (unexpected rebooting every couple
of hours on a system that had previously been running without
interruption for 248 days), and the process of moving over to
a backup server took a little longer (and had a few more hurdles)
than we'd expected.

At this point, it appears that nearly all is back to normal--although
I'm sure we'll see other issues as soon as I click send on this
message.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry again for the inconvenience.
Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo

From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed