Possibly interesting resource on outsourcing

Subject: Possibly interesting resource on outsourcing
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:32:03 -0400

Just got this link from the company that administers another list I'm on. Looks like it may have some interesting articles.

I _believe_ that this is a free resource. At least I haven't been asked to fork anything over yet.

------------

"That resource is the new ITtoolbox program, IT Outsourcing: Special Coverage from the Front Line (http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/outsourcing/).

"Featuring experience-based articles from professionals working on teams that utilize IT outsourcing and from decision-makers that are making the call to outsource IT projects, this special forum addresses the toughest issues and hardest questions facing the IT market today. You can participate by following select authors and their unique perspectives, browsing featured news articles and research, and interacting with writers and fellow readers.

"Examples of specific outsourcing blog entries include:

"Outsourcing Governance...The Pre-Nup Nobody Worries About

"Avoiding Pitfalls of IT Outsourcing

"Afraid of Your Job Being Outsourced to India? That is Good."

I'm not trying to reopen a can of worms or offer any opinion of my own. This just looks like a place where reasonable people might gather to discuss an issue that touches many of our lives. Visit the link. Don't visit the link. I don't care. I'm just passing it along.

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo

From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com