Manager's survey respondents needed

Subject: Manager's survey respondents needed
From: royj -at- alltel -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:11:47 -0600

My name is Kirk Turner, and as a part of my graduate thesis I have created
a manager's survey to gather information from you about your expectations
of the skills and competencies of those who work for you. The survey takes
only 15-20 minutes to complete. Your participation is crucial for the
success of the project because you can provide an industry perspective
about competencies in our profession. To preserve your anonymity, I ask
only questions clearly related to the topic of the survey.

However, we have an option in the survey where respondents who are willing
to meet briefly (20-30 min.) with my supervisor, Dr. Dayton of Southern
Polytechnic State University, for an informational interview at the STC
51st annual meeting in Baltimore, May 9-13 may do so; We ask that if you
are interested in a personal interview that you indicate your email
address in the field provided on the survey so that Dr. Dayton can contact
you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me (Kirk Turner) at:
royj -at- alltel -dot- net

The survey address is:
http://www.oakhillfarmalpacas.com/Manager's%20Survey/index.htm

I have a page prepared where you may view the preliminary results now and
the full report when it is ready at:
http://www.oakhillfarmalpacas.com/Manager's%20Survey/results_page.htm

Thank you for your cooperation and help!

Best regards,
Kirk Turner

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com