Re: What does $3 a page mean to you?

Subject: Re: What does $3 a page mean to you?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:37:42 -0400

Michele Davis wrote:

> Looks pretty silly doesn't it?

Yes, it could very well go that way.

I see my error. They hoped I wouldn't notice, and I didn't. They are
very clever indeed.

So even an agreement doesn't protect you. You have to be careful when
you think the publisher is just restating already agreed terms that it
may in fact be changing the terms of your agreement as was the case
here. Very sneaky.

Among the good things that have come out of all this e-mail from me
might be the fact that some other people will be on the alert for
publishers who try this with them. But maybe they're smarter than I
am.

I have learned this: Don't agree unless you specify what a page is.

Thanks, everybody!

Now, on to more productive things, such as finding a new client.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com