RE: RE: Why should a tech writer learn XML?

Subject: RE: RE: Why should a tech writer learn XML?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:32:55 -0400

>Once again your still focused on the user's perspective.

THANKYOU! I consider that one of the best compliments I can be given.

>Which is the better programmer? The one that
>meticulously codes on their own, but takes weeks(months)
>to finish and presents you with an application that
>needs extensive testing of ALL functionality. Or the

and creates an application that the users love and dominates the
market?

>programmer that produces the application in record time
>using previously tested methods and modules requiring
>only high end testing of the app?

and creates an application that the users hate and nobody buys?

I think my answer is obvious.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com
"Realizing Your Business Goals
Through Software Asset Management"

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com