Technical Training Listserv?

Subject: Technical Training Listserv?
From: "J. Ressler" <jressler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:36:16 -0600

Does anyone know of or use a technical training or other training listserv similar to this one?

It doesn't have to be strictly technical training, but something focused on training concepts and practices would be much appreciated. I'm hoping for something with high traffic, but I'll take what I can get.

Of course I Googled, but...

Thanks,

justin
www.cci.org

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!
Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com