Webworks Final Draft

Subject: Webworks Final Draft
From: Gordon Mclean <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- mclarensoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:59:14 -0000

http://www.webworks.com/products/wwfd/overview.aspx

Not seen this mentioned here (and yes I checked the archives). Works with
Word and Frame and looks to be quite a smart idea. Reasonably priced too.

So what's the catch? Anyone else spot a gotcha that I'm missing? I'm in the
midst of 'assessing' our processes and aside from the usual (how to track
changes in FrameMaker) issues this is the only other area that is giving us
a few headaches. Fingers crossed my problems may be solved.

Well one of them...

Best Regards.

Gordon McLean
Technical Publications Team Leader
McLaren
3 Atlantic Quay
20 York Street
GLASGOW G2 8LN
Tel: +44(0)141 227 7600
Fax: +44 (0)141 227 7601
http://www.mclarensoftware.com
mailto:gordon -dot- mclean -at- mclarensoftware -dot- com

This e-mail, its contents and attachments are confidential and may be
covered by legal privilege and may contain proprietary information protected
by copyright or other intellectual property rights. This e-mail is intended
only for the person(s) named above. The opinions expressed are those of the
sender and not necessarily those of McLaren Software Limited, its
affiliates, subsidiaries or any member of its group. Any distribution,
copying, review, use or disclosure of this e-mail, its contents or
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, please delete this message and any attachments without making a
copy and advise the sender by return e-mail.

No liability is accepted for any viruses contained in this message or any of
its attachments and it is the recipient's liability to scan this message and
its attachment for the same.

http://www.star.net.uk

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com