RE: .net and Help

Subject: RE: .net and Help
From: "Zigo, Joy" <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:25:13 -0500

I agree with John.
Many thanks, Michael! Your second email shines even brighter light on
what used to be murky mysteries.

p.s. I'll bet there are yet other help authors out there who would
appreciate being able to read something along these lines right on the
Macromedia/Robohelp site where the versions of Robohelp are described.