Functionality - Alternatives

Subject: Functionality - Alternatives
From: wcass -at- iontrading -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 02:33:02 -0700

I have read the discussions about functionality vs. function, but what I
am really looking for are alternatives for these words. Personally, I
abhor functionality. I can live with function most of the time. However,
it would be nice to have some alternatives up my sleeve.

I have seen the capability suggested and I have also used feature when it
fits. Has anyone any other suggested alternatives?

Will Cass
Information Development Manager
ION Trading Systems

wcassATiontradingDOTcom