RE: RE: Documentation Architect vs. Technical Expert !

Subject: RE: RE: Documentation Architect vs. Technical Expert !
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:45:02 -0500

I'm not sure anyone is saying that the writer should be a complete
novice. I think what some people argue -- myself among them -- is that
you can do a better job of writing about a product if you START OUT by
bumbling around with it as a novice, because then you can see all the
things a new user will trip over.