RE: Help with Pagemaker

Subject: RE: Help with Pagemaker
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Roberta Hennessey" <rhennessey -at- avici -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:49:30 -0500

>The logo is incorporated into the PM file
>by using a true type font, chosen from the
>Type drop down menu. (Works similar to the
>Wingding fonts.) This displays fine in the
>PM file, but when exported, show the
>characters (letters used to get symbols) that
>represent the logo only on one page - the

Roberta...I'm not strong in this area and probably should wait until
someone responds who knows what the hell they're talking about, but the
little voice in the back of my mind is saying that this has to do with
the fact that it's TrueType font and not a Postscript font...maybe along
the lines of Distiller not being able to embed TT fonts?

OTOH, that little voice could simply be me having missed my medication
today.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation