Re: Speed menu vs shortcut menu

Subject: Re: Speed menu vs shortcut menu
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: Michael West <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:05:01 -0500

Kat Nagel wrote:
The ergonomic USB mouse I just bought has four buttons
and a scroll wheel, and comes with software that lets me program
single, double and triple clicks for any given button, as well as
> combined-button clicks and button+key options---

What, no cappuccino maker? You must have bought
last year's model.
--
Michael West

Hey, cut me some slack. I'm only about halfway through the manual, and it's twice as long as the manual for the computer it's attached to! There could be instructions for the cappuchino maker in the next chapter, I suppose, between the ginzu knives and the cheese grater. (I don't plan to upgrade again until they add an alarm clock and dog walker.)

--
K@
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting

585.820.4045
katnagel -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com

.