Re: Camtasia vs. Macromedia Breeze for online training

Subject: Re: Camtasia vs. Macromedia Breeze for online training
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: aklemmer -at- factset -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:13:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm only now beginning a tutorial project using Camtasia. Thus, I am not sufficiently versed yet in the other capabilities it offers.

However, the folks at TechSmith are incredibly helpful and responsive and the abilities of the product I have used thus far are excellent. So far as I am aware, it's the most cost-efficient product of its kind and is definitely easy to use.

About Macromedia's product I cannot say, although I am aware that they have recently eliminated quite a few product support folks.

David