Re: errored out, or erred out?

Subject: Re: errored out, or erred out?
From: Shankar <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:48:41 -0800 (PST)

"Return error": 7, 100, 000 [wd ya say it won
googles down?] >> "Error out" is not ripe enough,
methinks.

RE "you or the system screw[s] up"
-- don't mention system screwing up something. Am
not saying put the blame on the user but just
say, 'if x happens then error y is returned.'

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html