EM/EN nightmare cont'd. <pc to Mac>

Subject: EM/EN nightmare cont'd. <pc to Mac>
From: dan -dot- gallagher -at- pulsartech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:19:49 -0500

Hi folks,
Thank you so much for the help and information. And I'm sorry about the
"plaquing" mispelling in my previous post.

I did have a major font mismatch upon switching to the Mac from a pc. The
guy before me used all kinds of exotic and numerous fonts throughout the
documentation here.

Quark found most of my troubled EM dashes, however, I have hundreds and
hundreds of .cdr files with big complex drawings. So probably what I should
be looking for is a global folder/subfolder search/replace app. for my
Macintosh. I'm running a PowerMac G4 with OS9.2. One day I'll start using
the OSX that came with this computer, after I upgrade ALL the software
ugggh.

One of the books got printed 500 times with a voltage table full of enyays
where a minus sign should be. I stressed over that a lot. So far nobody's
mentioned it. Lots of times the books just get stashed on a shelf, or in
front of a door, or under a monitor hehehe. But it still bothers me that I
missed those.

Further in debt to you all.

Dan Gallagher--Ft. Lauderdale