AutoCAD LT

Subject: AutoCAD LT
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:04:18 -0600

(cross-posted to techwr-l and framers)

Does anyone have experience using AutoCAD LT with FrameMaker?

We are using unstructured FrameMaker 7.0 on Windows 2000, and have been
using AutoCAD 2000 to get engineering drawings into our manuals. Management
is proposing going to AutoCAD LT, not just for our pubs department, but for
all but a few engineers (those few would be using AutoCAD Mechanical).

We'd like to be able to anticipate any problems we might encounter before
they make the switch or request they not make the switch if it's going to
cause significant issues for us.

I appreciate any insight you can provide.

Thanks,
Lisa B.