Oracle templates (MD70, CV70)

Subject: Oracle templates (MD70, CV70)
From: MaggiRos <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:27:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys--

Has anyone ever worked with Oracle templates like MD70 or
CV70? The archives don't appear to mention either one, and
poking around the Oracle site doesn't turn up anything
either. (Am I just looking in the wrong place?) Googling
for either MD70 or CV70 just gets me the couple dozen
people who have these code names in their on-line resumes.

Also, does anyone remember what version of Oracle was
current back in, oh, 1996-97?

Thanks,

Maggie
~between engagements, once again