Re: Web CT / Blackboard

Subject: Re: Web CT / Blackboard
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:11:48 -0600

I used Web CT about six years ago. It was very easy to learn, but we ran it on Linux. It didn't run on Windows or Mac OS then. I don't know if it does now.

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com

cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com wrote:

I've been looking at a few jobs in my area that are related to training /
online course design and most of them mention that they want you to have
experience with Web CT or Blackboard. Can someone please give me a brief
overview of what these programs are and if you can learn them quickly? Thanks!