OT: Seeking alternative to Register.com

Subject: OT: Seeking alternative to Register.com
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:29:33 -0700

I'm having issues with domains I have registered through Register.com, so
I'm looking for alternatives.

Do any of you have any feedback (good OR bad) on other similar
domain-registration services?

Please reply off-list - thanks!

Keith Cronin

Also, I'd like to apologize. While I was writing this, my right nipple was
unintentionally exposed. Please forgive me - TECHWR-L knew nothing about
this at the time I posted, and should not be held accountable. An FCC
investigation is pending.