RE: Developing Curriculum--reading suggestions?

Subject: RE: Developing Curriculum--reading suggestions?
From: "Michelle Lentz Gerl" <michelle -at- write-tech -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:36:43 -0500

Mandy:
I recommend Rapid Instructional Design: Learning ID Fast and Right, by
George M. Piskurich.
It’s found here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0787947210/qid=1075465922/
/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/103-0397447-7139022?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I also wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the list.
I’ve been in the industry over a decade and have recently started my own
technical writing business, and finally even landed a client! I
graduated from Wright State University in Ohio with a degree in
Technical Writing. I've spent a good portion of my career focusing on
technical training and instructional design, although I'm about to
re-enter the world of RoboHelp.
I subscribe to the Digest version of this newsletter, and I'm finding it
extremely useful and interesting. I wish I'd discovered it long ago.

Warm regards,

Michelle Lentz Gerl
Write Technology
http://www.write-tech.com

------
Subject: Developing Curriculum--reading suggestions?
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:54:40 -0700

Heya all,
I'd like to learn more about developing a training curriculum, adult
learning theories, and the like. Can you suggest any good books on the
subject?

Studiously,
Mandy