making an eps with no background: desperate plea for help

Subject: making an eps with no background: desperate plea for help
From: "Elizabeth OShea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:00:29 -0000

I have a psd image. I need to save it as an eps. No matter what we do, when
we (both my manager and I have been trying!) save it, white fills the space
between the image itself and the virtual rectangular box the image is in. So
when we place the image into an illustrator file, there are white edges
around it that we can't get rid of.

I know this is probably really simple, but two people have spent the last
one hour and fifteen minutes trying to make this work. Help!

elizabeth

Elizabeth OShea
Documentation
Virtual Access Ltd.