New Thread: Other Skills

Subject: New Thread: Other Skills
From: Isaac Rabinovitch <isaacr -at- mailsnare -dot- net>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:27:23 -0800

Bill Swallow wrote:

Note: I've always brought samples (hard copy, CD) but I haven't needed them.
That is, writing skills were secondary to other skills (technology,
workflow, etc.) I brought to the table.

Could I persuade you to expand on this? Many of us are looking to make ourselves more employable by expanding our skill sets. What special skills do you have and how did you acquire them?