Re: Dictionary of Connotations

Subject: Re: Dictionary of Connotations
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:26:47 -0800

dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com wrote:

...I wanted to use "Powerful, Flexible and Easy." I don't think "Powerful, Flexible and Easy to Use" is quite as good...

I think it's actually *much* better than the alternative you propose.

--David

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer is still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.