Re: 3-variable modeling

Subject: Re: 3-variable modeling
From: bcliver -at- manu -dot- com
To: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- ennovationinc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:53:22 -0500

I'd like some ideas on displaying three variables on a piece of paper in
such a way that the result is as easy to comprehend as two variables are
in
your basic x-y axis graph.

Try a cube with two sides and the top displaying. Depict one variable on
each square. I use a cube for depicting pipeline processes that have three
variables.

Barry Cliver
Lead Technical Writer
Manugistics, Inc.