Re: Expressing percentages

Subject: Re: Expressing percentages
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Peter Desjardins <peter -dot- desjardins -at- oakgroup -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:24:28 -0500

Peter Desjardins wrote:

% Male with Glasses - Nearsighted

Does anyone know of a conventional style for expressing these percentages? Am I overlooking a simpler approach?

Column headings:

A[1] B[2] C[3]

...where I'm using square brackets to indicate that the numbers are superscripts that point to table notes. Then spell out the verbose definitions in the notes.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]