Re: Adobe Table in Pagemaker?

Subject: Re: Adobe Table in Pagemaker?
From: Frances Sheker <fsheker -at- simpsonelectric -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:12:37 -0600

Geoff:

I'm sorry you are unable to use Adobe Table to its full capacity. I
frequently use the program in Pagemaker and have no problems. In fact,
when the table is created I copy it into Pagemaker. Once placed in
Pagemaker it creates a link. When I double click the Pagemaker version
of the table it opens up in Adobe Table. I can then make corrections and
changes, save, and changes are updated in my Pagemaker document. I have
even used Adobe Table with Quark. Have had a few small problems but I
can still make it work. I love Adobe Table. My documents mainly consist
of Operation Manuals for test equipment and I need to create lots of
tables. Adobe Table, for me, has been a lifesaver.