Quark 5.0 Error on PC

Subject: Quark 5.0 Error on PC
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:18:21 -0600

Hi. I'm on a PC and my Quark 5.0 is displaying an error:

This document requires minor repairs. Then there is a Repair Errors button on the warning dialog. When I click that Quark crashes.

I did a search and cannot find a fix for the PC. Any suggestions? I really don't want to lose all my documentation, I have a backup file but it was saved 4 hours before I quit Quark, so there are four hours of writing that I will lose.

Thanks, Michele

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com