Whirling Away

Subject: Whirling Away
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:45:43 -0600

I'd like to note that I had a discussion with someone today and this person said that they wouldn't post on techwhirler more with their real name because google is a double edged sword. Ahem, given Isaac's statements, I can see what this individual meant.

I thank Dan for teaching me a new word (s) today.

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com