Equation menu bar

Subject: Equation menu bar
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:06:21 -0500

Hi, guys...as is typical with Word, it crashed, or to be honest, the
equation editor crashed. No biggee...except that when it crashed, it
left the Equation Editor menu bar in place of the standard Word menu
bar.

If I open a different or new document, the correct menu bar is
displayed. If I open the original document from within Word, the menu
bar is replaced with the Equation Editor menu bar.

Anyone see this before and is there a way to recover the standard menu
bar?

...and it was going so well...

BTW...have a said recently how much I hate Word?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com <http://www.isogon.com/>