RE: Cross-reference style in Word

Subject: RE: Cross-reference style in Word
From: "Rakefet Zadik" <rakefet -at- riverhead -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:15:08 +0200

Found it.
My stupid mistake....

-----Original Message-----
From: Rakefet Zadik
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:50 PM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Cross-reference style in Word

Hi,

I created a new style in word so I could easily change the
cross reference appearance for print or online version (color and underline).

The problem is that once I apply the style - the appearance changes but the style
remains the default (body text).
This means that I have to go over each
cross reference in the document to change the style again.

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks,
Rakefet.