Re: STC.org

Subject: Re: STC.org
From: Isaac Rabinovitch <isaacr -at- mailsnare -dot- net>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:37:37 -0800

Darren Barefoot wrote:

Does anybody else think the STC home page could use an overhaul? It took
me, like, 45 seconds to locate the Search button.

The whole web site could use an overhaul. What's the point of having a jobs database without any filters?

We were recently discussing the seven, plus or minus two rule on this
list. The STC appears to have applied the 67, plus or minus 32 rule to
their site.

I'd point out how ironic this is, but I'm way over my sarcasm quota for this forum!