RE: Calendar controls in Excel

Subject: RE: Calendar controls in Excel
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:59:53 -0500

Thanks to Peter Newman, I found a much more straightforward article,
entitled, "A Pop-up Calendar for Excel." It's at
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm, on Martin Green's Office Tips
site.

Martin also has parallel tutorials for Word (at
http://www.fontstuff.com/word/wordtut03a.htm) and Access (at
http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut09.htm).

Dan Goldstein