Question to moderator

Subject: Question to moderator
From: lksloan -at- informationuniverse -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:09:49 -0700

I have an article idea that could use survey data gathered from particular
types of firms and their writers. Would it be appropriate to ask on
a survey? I hope to hear from you soon about this. Your help would be most
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Linda Kenny Sloan
Information Universe
www.informationuniverse.com
Lksloan -at- informationuniverse -dot- com