Re: can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html documentation?

Subject: Re: can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html documentation?
From: lksloan -at- informationuniverse -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:57:58 -0700

I can think of a couple possibilities here you might want to consider for
better access than a full-text search.
1. Meta data descriptive tags in the web pages for selective in-context
search or
2. An online subjet index to the documentation.

Hope this helps. Please contact me if you have any questions on these.

Sincerely,
Linda Sloan
Information Universe
Lksloan -at- informationuniverse -dot- com