Are you using RoboHelp X4.1 for single source layouts?

Subject: Are you using RoboHelp X4.1 for single source layouts?
From: rene -dot- gedaly -at- clearwriting -dot- biz
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 01:36:18 -0700

A client wants me to build Help and printed doc using RoboHelp Office
X4.1. Outputs are HTML Help and a Word document.

I'm close, but I'm having trouble mapping CSS styles to DOT styles
faithfully enough to get a professional-looking Word doc from the RH
topics.

Has anyone else worked this problem using RoboHelp, maybe with RH X3?
Would you share the "gotchas" that I may be overlooking?

Thanks,
Rene