RE: Technical writing articles on weblog

Subject: RE: Technical writing articles on weblog
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: <keith -at- soltys -dot- ca>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:51:57 -0800

Hmmm...I'm not sure I can recommend anything free that meets your
requirements. MovableType (the first choice of geeks the world over) is
free, but requires perl on the server-side. TypePad (www.typepad.com) is
a hosted version of MT (like Blogger), but it's not free. It's US
$4.95/month (-$10 for an annual subscription, and -10% for a launnch
special, which adds up to about $45 a year).

I'm unaware of any free, hosted solutions that include categories, but
I'm most familiar with Blogger, Radioland and MT. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Words. Words. Words.
http://www.darrenbarefoot.com