RE: PowerPoint is art

Subject: RE: PowerPoint is art
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:26:37 -0600

I think Laurel and Dick hit the nail on the head with their posts. The
PPT issue goes beyond PPT itself and carries over to everything in
society. The saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle
them with BS" seems to fit. I believe PPT is a very useful tool, when
used correctly. It only becomes a <headache> when it gets into the hands
of people who have some perverse impulse to add <fertilizer> to every
screen, just because they can not knowing anything about
cognates/presentation rules.

"But that is just my opinion, I could be wrong."
-Dennis Miller

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone
http://www22.verizon.com/airfone/
Stay in Touch with Verizon Airfone JetConnect (sm)