Apology

Subject: Apology
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:10:56 -0500

Sorry, folks. I stand by my initial remark: "Speaking of insurance, I
just got an e-mail from the STC telling me that I can purchase health
insurance and other insurance products as part of an STC group. Too
bad I live in a state that isn't covered by the company. Nice going,
STC."

I wish I had just ignored all of you who wanted to argue with me. I
should never have responded to anyone who responded, except perhaps
those who responded kindly and with some empathy and understanding. I
have learned a valuable lesson.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com