Re: Compiling Manual in MS Word

Subject: Re: Compiling Manual in MS Word
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:21:22 -0800

dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com wrote:

One list member has documented his success with the Master Document feature under strictly controlled conditions; but the rest of us on the list typically find that it introduces more problems than it solves.

I feel that this point needs some qualification. Yes, the list member has managed to use the Master Document feature - but only in such a restricted way that, so far as I can see, he might as well not have used it at all.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Forget all the teeth that threaten to tear
Forget all the pains in your head
The meek and the weak shall inherit the earth
The savage and honest are dead."
- Bob Pegg, "All the Good Times"