Re: Dictionary

Subject: Re: Dictionary
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:38:00 -0800

I know you used to work there, and from your original comment, it seemed
that there was a differentiation--to the people who work there.

My (implied) point, however, was about what the customer perceived. If the
customer (user) perceives no difference between "technical support" and
"customer service," then insisting that it is different degrades the
customer (user) experience and is evidence that the approach and design
isn't really customer (user) driven, but rather driven by what in other
areas could be termed the programmer model.

Chuck Martin

"John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com> wrote in message news:223232 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> Remember, I used to work there...there was a BIG
> differentiation.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com