Robo "Printed Document" Graphics

Subject: Robo "Printed Document" Graphics
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 03 Dec 2003 22:27:40 GMT

One of my client companies decided to go with Robo X4 for
their latest product's documents, and we're finding that
when "printed documents" are generated from the help
project all of the figures are enlarged to full page width.
I've been unable to identify any export setting that
controls image size in RH printed document output (the
HTML help file is generating correctly), and of course
the RH help is just no help at all (am I the only one who
finds it amusing that a major online help authoring suite
has such lousy online help?). Before I sit down to write
a Word macro to reset all the image sizes to 100%, is
there anybody who has any idea why the images are being
enlarged and how to make it not happen in the first place?

Thanks,
Gene Kim-Eng

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com