SQAP Power Point Presentation

Subject: SQAP Power Point Presentation
From: "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:05:22 -0500

I'd like to thank all of you who sent ideas about getting my document
compliant withe department's template in WORD. I learned a lot from the
variety of visions many of you offered. Appreciated!!

I'm in the process of building the SQA Plan ppp. A member of the development
team believes that the presentation will be improved if I can locate some
statistics on:

Here is typical life of a software engineering work environment withOUT a
SQA Plan in place (% of errors, system crashes, application errors, services
errors, etc.)

then

Here is life after a SQA Plan has been adopted and adhered to! (the before
and after comparison)

I'm not readily locating such a document/graph/chart.
Perhaps you're aware of one, or , can alert me to a good resource to go and
try and find this.

All the Best,

Thanks,

Peggy A Lucero