Re: What do tech writers do?

Subject: Re: What do tech writers do?
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:30:54 -0800 (PST)

> Do you know of any resources for defining what
> technical writers/ technical communicators do?

Fret over font choice, basic grammar, and why they
aren't appreciated...

> I'm hoping to find articles, web sites, books, etc.
> to include in an article
> I'm writing. I'd appreciate any reference materials
> you may be able to share
> with me (or pointers to places on the web I can
> visit myself).

One's in the footer of every message you receive from
this list...

There are dozens of books on the subject of technical
writing alone.

There are endless web resources... Google for
"technical writer" and brew a pot of coffee...

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com