Re: Question about Documentation Writing Software

Subject: Re: Question about Documentation Writing Software
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:33:27 -0800 (PST)

> They are students in a Product Development class!
> The "product" is hypothetical.
> I checked his resume; he *is* a student.
>
> Seems you and Goober formed a negative opinion
> without actually knowing the facts.

Hardly. I gave the fellow the benefit of the doubt in
retrospect, but in all honesty, it *was* market
research (no matter how poorly concocted).

And yes, I did look at his resume. What of it?
Student? Maybe. Is it unthinkable that someone with a
market-driven higher degree would try to market a new
product while in school? In this economy, where many
oare opting to stay in/return to school for lack of a
full time job?

None of us (you, David, me) have all the facts. But,
knowing David's background and committment to the
community, I'd think twice before calling him on the facts.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com