RE: Freelance Issue

Subject: RE: Freelance Issue
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:13:40 -0400

"You did the work, I assume as agreed. It is irrelevant
to payment whether they use what they received (as
long as what they received was what you agreed upon).

Have you tried calling this guy who owes you the money
and telling him that he's 3 months behind on payment?
Also, have you asked your cousin what he thinks is the
best way to get payment?"

Yes I did do the work as agreed and he received it as he wanted it. And No I
havent tried calling him personally but he came to Canada to personally meet
me to hand me the job. I guess he wanted to make sure I was legit. We
discussed in person and the rest was done by email since he had to go back
to France the next day.
He is aware that he is 3 months behind on payment. He always replies to my
emails when I send them. I even sent him my address twice just to make sure
he didnt forget about me.
My cousin had mentioned my name and he got the same response as I did. My
cousin's advice was; if we both agreed to do things by email then be it and
if he told me he'll pay me by mail so he will. My cousin said to be patient
but how much patience can I have?
/G

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com