RE: Author, author

Subject: RE: Author, author
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:32:44 -0400

Perhaps the statement "most people calling themselves technical writers give
content lip service" is something of an exaggeration. Take a look at the
last November. The list might harbor a few "proud ignoramuses," but most of
the respondents seem to care a *lot* about knowing their content and getting
it right.

Dan Goldstein